Monday 28 February 2011

"AWeber - Email Auto Responder, Reviewed..."

For Email. Email List. Create Email. Make money.
Autorespondrer. Online Business. Aweber reviewed...


 



AWeber - Email Marketing Made Easy I used to use a free email list service to build up my list and I spent a lot of time building up my subscriber base over a couple of years. However I got burned when the service became more and more unreliable. My news-letters wouldn’t get sent out on time, many people weren’t receiving the ones that did get sent out. It was a complete mess. Plus there was no way to migrate my list over to another service. At that point, I decided to investigate other email list services and that’s when I found AWeber.
AWeber was highly recommended by many of my blogger friends and I read many favorable AWeber reviews. In my investigations, I also was very impressed by the feature set which includes:



  •  Unlimited emails – I was looking to avoid services that charge per email. With AWeber, I can send out as many emails as I want.
  •  Easy To Use Autoresponders – Autoresponders allow you to create a sequence of automated emails that you can send to readers. This is ideal for setting up mini courses that get sent out over your specified time period. These are great for building loyalty with your subscribers.
  •  High Reliability – As I mentioned above, I would often receive tons of bounced emails and emails getting labeled as spam with my previous service. AWeber is known for its first class deliverability. It also lets you know how “spammy” your email looks so you can modify your emails to get through the spam filters.
  •  Stat tracking – AWeber’s stat analytics are top notch. You can track which links in your newsletters get clicked, split test different versions of your newsletters, see what time of day your subscribers are opening your emails, and much more
  •  Customer Service – AWeber is well known for its customer service. You’ll get a customer service representative that will help you out whenever you need it. If you need help, they’re on top of it
  •  Free Test Drive – You can play around with AWeber yourself for a full month with the free test drive. If you don’t like it, then get your money back. It’s painless.
Still, I wanted to compare it to GetResponse. Aweber and GetResponse are two of the most popular email marketing services available, especially in the internet marketing world.
The first thing most people look at is the price. Both AWeber and GetResponse use similar tiered pricing structures, where you pay more the most subscribers you have on your lists. Aweber’s most basic plans start off at $19 a month for up to 500 subscribers, and increases according to the table below.

Pricing

Subscribers $/mo
0 – 500 $19
501 – 2,500 $29
2,501 – 5,000 $49
5,001 – 10,000 $69
10,001 – 25,000 $149


GetResponse has a similar pricing structure to Aweber, although their pricing is slightly cheaper.
http://www.getresponse.com
Subscribers $/mo
0 – 10 FREE
11 – 500 $18
501 – 2,500 $28
2,501 – 5,000 $45
5,001 – 10,000 $65
10,001 – 25,000 $145


Try AWeber's Email Marketing Tool Risk-Free


I Heart AWeber.com













Get Started Today For Only $1! - AWeber Communications



Turn One-Time Visitors Into Active Subscribers with AWeber Email Marketing






===================================
>>>CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT ACCESS<<<
===================================


AWeber Advantages

  • Free live video seminars which teach users about email marketing
  • Easy integration with third party software like Paypal, Google Checkout, etc
  • Good support and deliverability
  • Easy to use web based opt-in form generator

GetResponse Advantages 

  • Slightly cheaper
  • Allow you to import email lists from other autoresponders
  • Allow you to import email list of customers with valid proof
  • Does not require opt-in confirmation
I did quite a bit of research, reading the various reviews on the net about these two autoresponder services, and Aweber seems to be the top choice for most people.
As a blogger, my newsletters are a major part of my brand. I cannot afford not to have one. If an email service is unreliable and my emails don’t get delivered, then it’s useless for me. This is why I’ve chosen  AWeber as my email delivery service.

Build your email list with AWeber


Turn One-Time Visitors Into Active Subscribers with AWeber Email Marketing






===================================
>>>CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT ACCESS<<<
===================================








kindest,

James Buchanan


Promote your Page too

2 comments:

  1. After reading your review I decided to sign up with AWeber, Wow!! I am amazed!! my list is growing at a phenomenal rate, I am now able to start to offer my services to a wider audience, thanks James!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news, i am so happy i could assist you with your online marketing..

    Thank you for the comment :)

    All the best to you,

    James

    ReplyDelete